- "You didn't remind me."
- "Why bother with a deadline? You're going to give it back to me with corrections anyway?"
- "I need an extension."
- "My dog ate the final draft."
- "I accidentally shredded it."
- "My break lasted longer than I anticipated."
- "When was the deadline?"
- "What project?"
- "I got really busy and lost track of time."
- "I didn't have time."
Saturday, October 30, 2010
10 Scary Excuses to Give Your Boss for Missing a Deadline
This is the week for celebrating Administrative Professionals all over the world. Administrative Professionals Day began as Secretaries D...
Imagine being in an elevator with someone you would really like to get to know and whom you would like to know about you. Depending on what...