Are you using Outlook to your advantage? Want to know what Outlook can do for you? Here are 5 tips you can use in Outlook 2007 to change your outlook about Outlook:
1. Does your mailbox need a quick cleanup? On the Tools menu, click Mailbox Cleanup. Select options to find items that are old or large and then move or delete them. Click AutoArchive to move old items to Archive Folders, or click Empty to permanently delete items from your Deleted Items folder.
2. Set a reminder to reply to a message Right-click the message you want to set the reminder for, point to Follow Up, and then click Add Reminder. In the Due By list, click the date when you have to complete the reply. In the second list, click a time. In the Flag color list, click the flag color you want, and then click OK.
3. Send a message to multiple people without revealing other recipients' identities To send a message to someone without other recipients of the message knowing, use the Bcc line in the message. Bcc stands for blind carbon copy. If you add someone's name to the Bcc line, a copy of the message is sent to that person, but his or her name is not visible to other recipients.
4. Use a file shortcut instead of an attachment to reduce the size of a message. Right-click the file and drag it to the Inbox. On the shortcut menu, click Send with Shortcut.
5. Oops, didn't want to send that message? Recall that message! To recall or replace a sent message, open the message in the Sent Items folder, and on the Actions menu, click Recall This Message.
Outlook is more than an email storage space or calendar reference, for more cool tips visit office.com.
This is the week for celebrating Administrative Professionals all over the world. Administrative Professionals Day began as Secretaries D...
Dealing with difficult people can cause us to lose focus, productivity, and increase stress levels. The ability to handle people we have neg...