Nowadays office assistants have more responsibilities than ever. Being able to managing the office and support the supervisor effectively are just a couple of the duties that require excellent soft and interpersonal skills. What qualities do you have that make you an amazing assistant? Here are 10 qualities:
- Consistently looks for learning opportunities
- Knows how to use what he or she knows
- Builds positive work relationships
- Uses active listening skills
- Is proactive not reactive
- Resolves conflicts immediately
- Learns from mistakes
- Constantly looks for ways to improve
- Asks questions and seeks answers
- Consults a Worklife Coach
Your amazing ranking:
9-10 qualities: You are truly an amazing assistant! Any qualities you do not have or have trouble in acquiring, you can achieve them by continuing to read this blog to get the techniques and tips you need and practicing them in the workplace.
5-8 qualities: You possess great qualities, but there is always room for improvement. Don't limit yourself explore your talents and expand.
4– below: There is much work to be done! First, work on changing your attitude and an approach to developing your skills.
No matter what your rank, obtaining a Worklife Coach to help you determine your career path, cheer you on when you need uplifting, lend an ear to hear your concerns, and help you make the appropriate decisions to improve your work life; this is the best investment you can make in yourself. Contact me today for a FREE 30-minute consultation.