Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary to the Office Professionals Place - July 15

It was one year ago on July 15, that I decided to use my experience and expertise to empower and motivate office professionals all over the world. With consultation and proper mentorship, the Office Professionals Place was born!

This has been a great year, I have networked with many professionals, conducted presentations, started writing a book, hosted webinars, and provided advice to the people who matter the most in the workplace – YOU!

Come celebrate the Office Professionals Place one year anniversary by participating on the first teleconference call dedicated to providing “workplace wisdom” called The Worklife Line Chat.

Every Monday, beginning July 19, 7 p.m. CST
Topic: New Beginnings – Finding a New Focus

Dial-in #: 1-712-432-3030
Passcode: 346621


The teleconference is appropriately titled, New Beginnings – Finding a New Focus.

We will discuss the following:

• Preparing for new opportunities
• Developing a strategy or approach
• Changing our attitudes

The objective of Worklife Line Chat is to provide a perspective to view your worklife objectively. I invite you to attend and become enlightened!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dewoun,
I would like to participate as soon as I figure out what 7 a.m. CST converts to EST and if it not to early for me :)

When I look at your comments they are all written in Chinese symbols as well as your replies. Perhaps your settings need to be changed in your blogger. Or I have something wrong with my computer, but thought I would mention it to you.

Patricia

Dewoun Hayes said...

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for planning to attend the teleconference on July 19. The time is 7 p.m. not 7 a.m. and that converts to 8 p.m. eastern standard time.

Since the Office Professionals Place has acquired international readers, I like to correspond to them in their language.

Thank you for reading!

Dewoun Hayes said...

@吳婷婷: 感谢您分享!

Dewoun Hayes said...

@洪淑桓洪淑桓: 谢谢!请再次访问!