Statistics show we spend nearly 2,000 hours per year at work and this doesn’t include overtime. Essentially we will spend more time at work than with our families and even when we are not physically at work, we are still there mentally because we bring work home – discussing the work days events (good or bad, but mostly bad), bringing work home, or allowing ourselves to be accessible or on call even after standard work hours.
So because we will spend so much time with our second family – the employer, we need to be able to be effective and productive while maintaining stability.
Join Dewoun Hayes, Worklife Coach, on a weekly call to discuss work related topics that will motivate, inspire, and allow you to refocus your energies in order to do what we will be doing until we retire – WORK!
Those who will benefit from this call:
• Dedicated working individuals
• Unemployed, aspiring people seeking change, comfort, and support
• Managers, supervisors
• College students
• Stay at home moms/dads
• People committed to developing, improving, or expanding or their capabilities
Purpose of the call:
• Offer weekly motivation and inspiration
• Share ideas/thoughts about your worklife
• Develop and improve interpersonal skills
• Provide personal empowerment
Every Monday, beginning July 19, 7 p.m. CST
Topic: New Beginnings – Finding a New Focus
Dial-in #: 1-712-432-3030
This is an interactive call, share your thoughts and views about your worklife, get inspired from others, and find your motivation to complete the work week! There will be a different topic each week.