Do you have files without file labels? Are you using an entire sheet of blank file labels just to make two or three? This past week, I had the pleasure of reviewing the Dymo Label Manager 260P label maker and blogging about it, in exchange for keeping the item. It has definitely made my workspace more organized.
This portable, handheld, wonder is user-friendly and prints labels in seconds. I have been able to organize my files more quickly and take it with me throughout the office and make labels. It also provides convenience and flexibility and I save paper because I am not using full sheets of blank labels.
Other features include:
• Large 1.18" x 2.36" screen displays two lines of label text
• Graphical display lets you see text effects on screen before you print.
• Work faster with an improved user interface that displays all menu options onscreen without scrolling, and includes intuitive icons for formatting options
• Customize labels and add emphasis by choosing from 3 fonts, 6 font sizes, one of the many styles, and one of 8 different box styles or underline
• Uses DYMO D1 labels in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"widths
• Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery – the same technology used in mobile phones and laptops
• 9-label memory and “save text” feature
• Print up to 10 copies of the same label
• Enter text quickly using the familiar ABC-style keyboard
• Quick access to special symbols including punctuation and currency
What more can you ask for in a convenient, easy to use, and fast- acting label maker? For more information on this and other Dymo products visit their website. Organize your office and your life with this item! I highly recommend it!