Try these keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity time, and decrease the time it takes to complete tasks.
1. To minimize a window to your toolbar, press ALT, SPACEBAR and N.
2. To maximize a window to your full screen, hit ALT, SPACEBAR, X.
3. To reduce the size of a window without hiding it, press ALT, SPACEBAR, R.
4. To close a window, hit ALT and F4.
5. To go to the last window you had open, simultaneously click ALT and TAB.
6. To select one window when you have several open, hold down ALT, and maneuver by clicking TAB to the window you want.