In honor of Halloween, here are the top 10 scariest excuses to call off work this week……
1. “In order for me to not go postal on anyone today, I would rather not come in.”
2. “I am looking for a new job.”
3. “I didn’t order food for today’s meeting and I don’t want to be around to see the repercussions.”
4. “I forgot to reserve the meeting space for today’s meeting.”
5. “An urgent message was left for you by your boss yesterday; I am giving it to you now as I am leaving this voice message saying that I won’t be in today.”
6. “My dog ate the report.”
7. “I don’t like Mondays. I realize today is Wednesday.”
8. “I got a new job and the orientation is today.”
9. “I work better from home.”
10. “Today’s episode of All My Children is supposed to be really good.”
Got anymore? Post them in the ‘comments’ section of this post.
This is the week for celebrating Administrative Professionals all over the world. Administrative Professionals Day began as Secretaries D...
Imagine being in an elevator with someone you would really like to get to know and whom you would like to know about you. Depending on what...